Role Play Hope

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role Play Hope

A forum dedicated to role play and a friendly community.

Hey to everyone

Charlie-Make-a-Scene

Hey to everyone Empty Hey to everyone

Post by Charlie-Make-a-Scene Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:30 pm

Hi
    I'm Charlie.
    New to the site but not to roleplaying in general.
    I've used other sites such as roleplayerguild and roleplay gateway, but they occasionally annoy me so I decided to search for something new.
    I know you guys haven't been online for a while, but I'm hoping (this is how optomistic I CAN be) that it's just a phase and I won't be the only person ever on here.
    I'm 16 years old and I'm about to start studying English Literature and Language at college as well as three other subjects and I want to one day be a writer, which is part of the reason I love to rp.
    My name Charlie-Make-a-Scene comes from a few different things.
    1. I listen to Hollywood Undead and my favourite song is Everywhere I Go, written about the band member Charlie Scene.
    2. I occasionally have angry blow ups at people and don't care who's watching, hence why one of my friends uses the line from what a girl wants about me saying if your not careful you won't get a scene, you'll get a broadway musical.
    3. I used to love acting. When I got to high school I stopped doing it because I was the geeky shy type.
    4. Because I love reading bits of things I've written to my friends and acting things out how I see them.
    From all this it's probably obvious I never normally bother with introductions, so I'm sorry for babbling.
    Charlie -- x

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:27 am