Role Play Hope

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role Play Hope

A forum dedicated to role play and a friendly community.

Tanakura Hakashi

Dadashi Hatake
    Dadashi Hatake
    Admin

Tanakura Hakashi Empty Tanakura Hakashi

Post by Dadashi Hatake Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:08 pm

Name: Tanakura Hakashi
    Birthday: July 6th
    Height: 6` 7”
    Weight: 200lbs

Appearance: He is a very tough guy. His body is very toned and packed with muscle. He gets his muscle from training in his own unique ways. He usually wears a cold, emotionless expression on his face. Which has a more rugged look. Very strong facial features. No facial hair. The hair on his head is brown, and shaggy, and it hangs in his face from time to time. He wears a hoodie that is black, with bullet holes and blood pouring from them. Under that, he wears a normal t-shirt His pants are long and dark gray, usually a little baggy like cargo pants. He dresses very reserved and strange for a guy his body type.

Personality: Quiet, very quiet. He seems to give off an air of strangeness. He isn’t a kind person, and he doesn’t show mercy. He will almost always kill any person that dares stand up against him to fight. His actions, often leave hints of evil intent behind his cold attitude.

Unique Abilities Name: Teiku ken Rijekuto (Take and Reject)

Unique Abilities:

Shield Info: The Shields he creates can be made to stay in place, where they were created, or to move along with him as needed. He can create any number and size of shields within 25 feet of himself. They are dark black, with a purple hue. The seem to writhe and twist on the surface like fire. Along with the negative and positive effects, anything touching the surface feels a pain that is the burn of fire, and the sting of electricity. All the shields can be created at a high rate of speed, faster than most flash steps. This is due to the hollow's natural instinct whilst battling soul reapers.

Positives:

Reflection Shields: He can generate a series of shields that are unbreakable, and can reject any attack that is sent at them. They reject the attack and it’s force back, with twice the force they struck with. This includes strikes from solids and energies. The size, shape, number, and type of shield varies on his needs.

Reflection Zone: Creates a series of shields around the enemy and Tanakura himself, all aligned perfectly to reflect attacks a series of times, all zig zagging across the dome like area of shields. Each time doubling the strength of the attack. The enemy isn’t enclosed in a covered dome, the shields are just placed in the air, on the ground, all at perfectly angled locations. (kind of like crystal ice mirrors)

Reflection Pulse: Creates a pulse of reflective energy that waves out (invisible) and pushes away people or things with a good deal of force.

Piston Jab: Creates a cylindrical shield that jabs outwards with extreme force to strike the opponent.

Shield Strikes He creates shields over parts of his body he strikes with, causing his strikes to become more powerful, first drawing in with the pull of the force causing the attack to be faster as it pulls itself towards the victim, then as he hits, the effect reverses and rejects the enemy, sending tem back further than a normal strike.

Rejection Jump: He creates a shield under/behind the part of his body he wishes to. He then uses a positive blast to propel himself in the direction he wanted. The distance, speed/force is determined by Tanakura.

Negatives:

Energy Absorption: He can pull types of energy into his shield, refueling his supply of energy. This effect has a pull on the target it tries to absorb. But only on the outside field. It can never pass through the core of the shield.

Pull: Creates a pull force that draws items/people/whatever towards the shields that have been made. This can create a suction force that pulls things towards the shield(s). Or it can be used on the hands, feet, or other parts of the body to climb, or stay in place with a strong suction. Larger the shield, the more force on the pull. Obviously the same effect is said with more shields, smaller and more of them, ect…

Negative Tear Trap: He creates two or more shilds in the correct locations around the enemy, then causes a pull force on them, that is equal. The force increases at his will, pulling the enemy apart if they can not escape.

History/Background:
    Tanakura was raised by his father after his mother was institutionalized for mental instability. She claimed to be seeing spirits, ghosts, and something she called hollows. Everyone thought she was crazy, but not a little boy at the age of ten, he knew she wasn’t, but he said nothing. Her own son said nothing. He let his mother be taken away, let her to be thought of as a lunatic.

Tanakura grew up with his father. In school he was a standoffish child, never saying much, and always being alone. He never had one friend, never had a girlfriend. All by his choice, he wanted to be alone, he wanted to be the loner, standing strong on his own. He would always stay to himself, watching the spirits being hunted by the hollows. He would often follow the hollows, just watching them consume the spirits.

One day when he was sixteen, he had followed a hollow that had been hunting the spirit of a little girl. But after the hollow consumed the little girls spirit, the hollow turned to Tanakura and smiled a wicked grin.

“So boy, you’ve been following me on my hunts? You get pleasure from watching me consume my pray?” He said with a evil tone, a low rumbling sound that echoed in the ears of Tanakura.

Tanakura couldn’t believe the hollow was speaking to him, but he replied anyway. “Yes, I find it very entertaining to see you devour them. They are so helpless.” He said in a cold, low tone. “I have one question Sir.” He said, sounding as if he respected the hollow. “What do you gain from them?” He asked in the same tone.

The hollow smirked a wicked grin and moved towards Tanakura, stopping just inches in front of the boy’s face. “Well… I get power, and I satisfy my hunger.” He said in the low, rumbling voice. His large fangs hovering just inches from Tanakura’s face.

“I want power Sir, I’ve been watching you, and I want power.” He said in the same tone, respectively. “Is there anyway you could bestow your powers in me, or teach me, anything Sir.” He said in the very tone that insisted that the hollow was a being to be respected.

The hollow looked the boy over, taking in every detail about the boy. “Sturdy frame, cold heart… Set goals… I like you boy… I shall assist you…” Without further words the hollow screamed and started to melt away, but the liquid went into Tanakura, melding with his very soul, binding him with the hollows powers and thoughts. My name is Joukai... But you may call me what you wish, just lend me your powers, and I shall lend you my own. We shall be one... He said from within his mind.

Ever since then, Tanakura has been training his powers granted to him by the hollow. The only exception was, that he consume souls through the power, as well as other energy sources. He explained what he was, what they did, and the rest, explaining how the soul reapers and quincys would kill the hollows. All the info Tanakura needed to understand what would be happening to him from time to time, if anyone found out about his abilities. The hollow rarely interferes these days. He only says when he is hungry, and sometimes coaches Tanakura during some events. Tanakura has yet to learn the hollows name, rank, or past. He speaks to Tanakura in his mind, no one else can hear him.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:17 am