Role Play Hope

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role Play Hope

A forum dedicated to role play and a friendly community.

+2
Canine
Dadashi Hatake
6 posters

Realistic assassin rp, anyone?

Dadashi Hatake
    Dadashi Hatake
    Admin

Realistic assassin rp, anyone? Empty Realistic assassin rp, anyone?

Post by Dadashi Hatake Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:14 pm

Ok, I haven't got all the details worked out, but I thought it may be worth discussing what could potentially be the site's fist role play.

It would probably revolve around a main target, and a series of hired hitmen. You, the people would be the hitmen, I the game master (or someone else who wants that job, because I'll gladly be just a hitman.) will be in control of the target, his bodyguards (also consisting of some hitmen, as hired assassins to assassinate the other assassins xD)

Pretty much, each hitman would be in it for himself, in it to win it so to say. And there will be (if this is a successful rp) a second role pay where the hitmen left can continue for the next target. The winner of this role play though, will receive in-game cash for killing the mark and he/she will be able to use that money to get stuff in the next rp.

This role play would have each hitman having 2 or 3 weapons, nothing to crazy. It would depend on their style. whether it be close ranged or distanced. Distanced would have sniper rifles, maybe a silenced pistol. Close range would have a silenced pistol, and maybe a knife or piano wire. You see where I'm going with this. Anyone interested?

You’re all hitmen, your pasts may be different, but your presents are what matter. You are all in this game to kill the mark, and maybe even each other along the way. Which one of you has it in you to win it all and collect the prize?

Rules:
    No god moding.
    No sex or excessive cursing.
    No killing in the start/safe room.
    No alliances.

Each person will start with 6 points to allocate to weapons. Categories of both consist of 1, 2, and 3 point items. Other items will be made available throughout the game, but you will need to swap out for said item. If it is considered a primary weapon, you’ll need to swap out your current primary for it. Secondary, the same.

~Character sheet~

Code name:
    Years Assassin: (How many years have they been killing?)

Personality:

Description:

History: (brief is easy, doesn‘t need A LOT of detail, just some good reasons behind why they are the way they are)

Primary weapon(s): (example of one is the sniper rifle. Example of two would be two handguns.)

Secondary weapon(s):

Equipment:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One point weapons:

5 inch knife. 2 available. 1 point each.

Regular 9mm handgun 6 shot clip. No silencer. 2 available. 1 point each.

3 feet of razor-sharp piano wire. 1 per person,

Stun gun. 50,000 volt stun gun. 1 per person,

Two point items:

9mm sub-machinegun. 30 round magazine, 3 round burst fire. 1 per person.

Silenced 9mm pistol. 8 shot clip. 2 available, 2 points each.

Scoped .44 Magnum. 6 round revolver. 1 per person.

Taser. 10 foot range, two-pronged barbed taser. It fires both barbs and hits and locks into the enemy, delivering a 75,000 volt shock. 1 battery, 2 shots. Must be reloaded after the first shot. Battery can send 30 seconds of continuous shock. 1 per person.

3 point items:

12 gauge double barrel sawed-off shotgun. 2 shell firing. 6 shell extra attached on the outside. 8 shot total. 1 per person.

Scoped Remington bolt action M24A3 SWS sniper rifle. 10 round magazine of .338 Lapua Magnum rounds. 800m range. Anti-personal and limited anti-material. (walls, bricks, similar objects) 1 per person.

9mm automatic machinegun. 50 round magazine. 1 per person.

Equipment: (6 points to allocate.)

1 point:

Flash grenades. 1 point each.

Grappling hook.

Anti-glare rearview sunglasses.

Lock picking kit.

2 points:

Anti-personal mines. 2 points each.

Explosive putty. Enough for a doorframe. 2 points.

3 points:

1 extra clip/magazine for your weapon of choice. 1 per person.

Got some of the things worked out, any opinions?
    Canine
    Canine

Realistic assassin rp, anyone? Empty Re: Realistic assassin rp, anyone?

Post by Canine Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:00 pm

i've got the best idea in my head for a hitman
    im still not sure how the "point" thing works
    like, we have X amount of points to spend on items that cost Y points?
    or.....?
    Dadashi Hatake
    Dadashi Hatake
    Admin

Post by Dadashi Hatake Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Yes, you have 6 points for guns. And 6 points for equipment. I'll post my character as an example:

Code name: El Cazador Loco (The crazy shooter.)
    Years Assassin: 15

Personality: Absolutely unpredictable. He’s almost crazy enough to be considered insane. He laughs a lot, even when he’s in danger. He is quiet when he needs to be, though. He won’t be stupid enough to give away his location. He doesn’t show mercy, even to women, he’ll kill them just like he kills men.

Description: Around 5’ 9” He’s Spanish, has longer wavy black hair to his shoulders. Dark brown eyes. He shaves but keeps a 5’oclock shadow usually. He’s very athletic, toned abs, muscled arms. To women he’s very attractive. This is another thing that makes him quiet deadly. He always seems to give an air of danger, even when he acts normal. He’s just that kind of guy. He wears loose dress pants, a white t-shit under an opened black dress jacket. These are his “work” clothes.

History: Not much is known about his childhood, as no one knows his real name, and if they do know it, they sure as hell aren’t talking. He was first discovered by a company that watched assassins to hire for their own use. He worked for them around 10 years, and now he’s rouge. Killing for anyone willing to pay. Never leaving any witness alive, he always gets his job done discreetly.

Primary weapon(s):
    Scoped Remington bolt action M24A3 SWS sniper rifle. 10 round magazine of .338 Lapua Magnum rounds. 800m range. Anti-personal and limited anti-material. (walls, bricks, similar objects) 3 points

Secondary weapon(s):
    1 Silenced 9mm pistol. 8 shot clip. 2 points
    5 inch knife. 1 point

Equipment:
    Grappling hook. 1 point
    Anti-glare rearview sunglasses. 1 point
    Anti-personal mine. 2 points
    Explosive putty. Enough for a doorframe. 2 points
    Canine
    Canine

Post by Canine Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:37 pm

oh ok, i got it.
    so i would post my character in the "creation" thing?
    Dadashi Hatake
    Dadashi Hatake
    Admin

Post by Dadashi Hatake Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:23 am

Nope, just here. Then if it's acceptable, I'll approve it in this topic. (I don't approve every character, nor do the mods. But since I'm the topic creator, I do. Say you make one, then you'll do the approving, even for a character I submit.)
    Canine
    Canine

Post by Canine Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:55 pm

oh
    okey dokey
    i had most of it written up, but then my computer went all crazy and killed it.
    so lol, im starting from scratch
    Engel Des Todes
    Engel Des Todes

Post by Engel Des Todes Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:22 pm

Not to throw a monkey wrench into this conversation, but i think the point system could get a little annoying. i propose that we have a set amount and variety of weapons, and have the weapons different strengths. there would be primary weapons, consisting of assault rifles, shotguns, and LMGs, Secondary weapons would be like machine guns, magnums and handguns, and special weapons would include snipers, grenade launchers, and rocket launchers. if anyone has any comments, let me know.
    Dadashi Hatake
    Dadashi Hatake
    Admin

Post by Dadashi Hatake Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:00 pm

Primary and secondary here just means what one you use most and are skilled the best with. For example, my guy is a sniper, so his primary is a sniper rifle. I'm not totally sure what you want, and example would work better, but my idea seems to be fine... Keeps people from going overboard with weapons and such... But yeah, post a full example up of your idea and we can decide. I'm obviously not going to change my idea all on my own, since it is after all your proposal. So, if you get a full system posted as an example, we can discuss it...
    Testament
    Testament

Post by Testament Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:18 am

Code name: VIII (eight)
    Years Assassin: 40 (and still does some jobs if he needs to)

Personality: for being an old man he is very smart and calm never jumps the gun. When he is going 2 kill someone he always takes his time even if it would take a whole day to do. He doesn’t get blood thirsty, he really likes his job but he isn’t the most heartless person you would know he just looks at it as a way of getting food on the table. He never yells and he is smart and always thinks before he acts.

Description: He has long grey hair that goes down to the middle of his back, he has a slicked back. On his chin he has a long pointy beard that goes down to the middle of his chest. He always swears a nice suite with a red tie as if he’s going to a funeral, and he has nice shoes also dress shoes. He never puts anything on his face but he does like to touch his beard. He has brown eyes and he has an athletic body build, if it wasn’t for his grey hair no one would know he was old he has the body of a 25 year old and a six pack.

History: from being a killer 2 being a cook and a grandfather to his granddaughter and a father to his daughter his wife died, he lives a normal life when he isn’t putting a bullet in someone’s head. He owns his own restaurant which he spends a lot of time at, its very famous and well know across the land. Other then that no one knows he’s an assassin he keeps all to himself and he never shows his face to the people that are going to hire him. Not much is known about his child hood but he is a man that lives by himself. But he makes a lot of his money by the killing he does but he doesn’t do it as much as he used to now he makes all his money with his restaurant but he sometimes gets hired to do some killing. He never tells or lets anyone know his true name if they do know it and its in the crime world he will kill you. He got the name eight because he has been known to get shot and still keep fighting the shot could be right through the heart he fights until he can’t move anymore so says the scars and the guy that he worked with for so many years, eight being a symbol for infinity but him being unable to die is this only a rumor or is it the truth.?

Primary weapon(s): Scoped Remington bolt action M24A3 SWS sniper rifle. 10 round magazine of .338 Lapua Magnum rounds. 800m range. Anti-personal and limited anti-material. (walls, bricks, similar objects) 3 points

Secondary weapon(s): Regular 9mm handgun 6 shot clip. No silencer. He has 2 pistols 1 point each.

5 inch knife. 1 point

Equipment: 1 extra clip/magazine for 1 of his pistols. 3 points

Grappling hook. 1 point

2 Flash grenades. 1 point

Last edited by Testament on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dadashi Hatake
    Dadashi Hatake
    Admin

Post by Dadashi Hatake Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:25 am

*does the math* 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 6. Ok.

3 + 1 + 2 = 6. Ok.

The rest looks to be in order, kinda scary he's old and yet so buff xD But, I give it... ACCEPTED.
    Testament
    Testament

Post by Testament Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:52 am

and for the point system i say we keep it nothing is wrong with it at all so it could work just fine it could make it even better since you can't run around with 10 million guns up you're ass and pulling them out of no where

Last edited by Testament on Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mercadian72

Post by mercadian72 Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:36 pm

how do i create a character
    Testament
    Testament

Post by Testament Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:23 pm

ok this is how you do it look at what me and dadashi did after you do there personality, history and what they look like you choose you're weapons BUT look at the point system that would all be on the 1st post dadashi made 2 start this topic, you choose a main weapon i'm guissing it would be a sniper and if it is that alone would be 3 points same with a shoutgun, you have a total of 6 points you get choose you're weapons on the way you want to fight, but after you get you're main weapon you have a secondary weapon or weapons like my knife and 2 pistols ect, after that you got Equipment:
    Grappling hook. 1 point
    Anti-glare rearview sunglasses. 1 point
    Anti-personal mine. 2 points
    Explosive putty. Enough for a doorframe. 2 points
    those are only some of the equipment you can have when it comes 2 another gun clip you can only have 1 and they cost 3 points,
    if there is something you don't get i can help
    Canine
    Canine

Post by Canine Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:58 pm

Code name: Frank “Goodfella” Di Paulitano
    Years Assassin: 25

Personality: with a passive aggressive attitude and a he has learned to relax, only reacting when he has to. That is, of course, you did something to hurt him, a friend of his, or someone in his “family”. then he’ll go to the ends of the earth to know you’ve been paid back in full. He is extremely loyal, but a free thinker none the less, with his own opinion and idea on everything. He has an incredible respect for women; his wife often refers to him as a gentle giant.

Description: With a hardened face beyond his years, Francis is the embodiment of the word “hitman.” He has somewhat long, black (now with a thin silver streak traveling the legnth of his) hair which is always slicked , naturally coming to a slight curl in the back, and has a build only comparable to a bear. Not anywhere near skrawny, he stands a good 6’10 with broad shoulders, barrell chest, and ample muscle for his profession (although not exactly toned to a “perfect Adonis” figure). His stregnth comes from his sheer size and the bulky muscle he does have. A faint five o’clock shadow (now beginning to gray a bit) always seems to find its way to the lower parts of his cheeks and chin. At a quick glance, his unwelcomingly cold stare makes you avert your gaze away from his eyes. At a closer look, the tries and trials of his time that have taken their toll on him begin to show : a long, jagged, slightly elevated scar runs down from the top of his right eye (going over it) down the side of his neck. (yes, he’s blind in that eye, theres a glassy blue tint around his iris.) there always seems to be a pensive look about his face.

He dons the usual hitman garb, black dress pants, held to his waist with a fancy black belt with a slightly dulling, corperate looking metal buckle, a long sleeved black dress shirt, top two buttons un-done, leaving a simple, white gold crucifix dangle from his neck, on a thick (but on him seems average sized) golden chain

History: while previously being employed in the italian mafia in nyc since the tender age of 15, he has been exposed to the worst of life while he still had maturing to do. This, of course aged him tremendously and needless to say, he has learned to take a bullet or two (he actually can take a shot really well). his father was second in command in the mob, his uncle was the don, and his mother died because of a goodfella gone bad. When she died (when he was 17) his father decided it was time for him and his son to leave the “family” and flee to montana under new identitys. Of course, his brother, the leader, wasn’t too thrilled about this. So, going against all mob codes ever known, he orders a hit on his own brother. The worst part is that he made his nephew, frank, execute the hit. This cemented both his position in the mob and his hate for the mob life. So he did what any other sensible, confused person would do in the situation, run. He made his way to montana finally, settled down, had a wife, two daughters, and was happy for a while. The only problem was that the only thing he knew was being large and intimidating. So he got a job as a bouncer and as protection for local nightclubs and wannabe thugs. Always on the lookout for jobs to do to support his family, he ended back up in the gang life, but this time as a gang buster working for the police.

Despite his changing sides of the law, he still had a fixation on the mob and was still up and running as a hitman. The only difference between then and 20 years ago is his location, rank, and primary occupation.

He ended up ditching the police, and leaving his family with more than enough money to live on for 4 lifetimes, traveling wherever the wind blows him and wherever theres someone paying.

Primary weapon: 12 gauge double barrel sawed-off shotgun.
    3 pts

Secondary weapon: 9mm automatic machinegun. 50 round magazine.
    3 pts

Equipment: one extra 50 round mag for the machinegun and 8 extra shots for the shotgun 3+3=6

if that rolls well with everyone
    Dadashi Hatake
    Dadashi Hatake
    Admin

Post by Dadashi Hatake Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:58 pm

APPROVED. Not only approved, nice writing. cheers One big, scary ass bear of a man. My Spaniard will be rather amused by him. xD
    Canine
    Canine

Post by Canine Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:06 pm

woot aprooval-ness!
    mercadian72

Post by mercadian72 Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:14 pm

Dadashi Hatake
    Admin

• Post #1

Realistic assassin rp, anyone? _ Character Sheet

Realistic assassin rp, anyone? Icon_post_target Dadashi Hatake on Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:15 pm
    Basic character sheet. You may add or remove fields that apply to your character. Just copy it, paste it into a document, fill it out, copy it again, and post it in a new topic with your character name. That way you can have your characters ready any time you need them, just link to the topic.

Name:rafael code name : the sweeper
    Race: caucasian

Description: (Physical description and clothing.) black spiky long hair wears boots wears all red clothing red hat red trip pants red open jacket etc. muscular, holds weapons etc magnum in a side holster, rifle on back and knife in a sheath on a strap on his shirt .

Personality: cool/ calm / little crazy at some times

Weapons:5 inch knife , scoped .44 magnum , scoped remington m24a3 sws sniper rifle

Equipment:he has flash grenades , loc picking kit, and extra clip for .44 magnum

Powers/Abilities: (if applicable) he knows martial arts muay tai also knows dragon

History: dark unknown past he has lost his memory due to an explosion when he was 6. He remembers bits and pieces. he remembers his parents were both killed in the blast which is why he became an assassin to find the person who killed his parents and avenge them.

Miscellaneous:

Last edited by mercadian72 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Dadashi Hatake
    Dadashi Hatake
    Admin

Post by Dadashi Hatake Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:53 am

Hmm... to me he is a little lacking in detail. Anyone else have opinions? Testament? You were sort of helping Merc out, what do you think?
    Testament
    Testament

Post by Testament Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:53 pm

yeah just a little better history other then that i think it all looks good
    Canine
    Canine

Post by Canine Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:48 pm

*voice from the peanut gallerey*
    yup
    XD
    kyoichi
    kyoichi

Post by kyoichi Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:56 pm

this sounds like loads of fun, i like dadashi's original point system though. i'll do my char later, sry i dont have time right now *sigh* so busy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:38 am