Role Play Hope

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role Play Hope

A forum dedicated to role play and a friendly community.

3 posters

Silent Death is Emerging from the Shadows Once More

FredKrug
    FredKrug

Silent Death is Emerging from the Shadows Once More Empty Silent Death is Emerging from the Shadows Once More

Post by FredKrug Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:22 am

Hello. Several of you probably know me, and most of those probably know me as a mod, on NHQ or Insomnia or whatever. Point being, I'm back for more. Hey to all the other people, of course. Hope to give you all a nice thrashin'!
    Dadashi Hatake
    Dadashi Hatake
    Admin

Silent Death is Emerging from the Shadows Once More Empty Re: Silent Death is Emerging from the Shadows Once More

Post by Dadashi Hatake Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:54 am

Well, well, well. If it isn't good old Mr. Kruggles. Looks like my first victim has arrived. Can't wait to get a fresh battle going with you. Twisted Evil

That aside, welcome to the new site. Very Happy
    FredKrug
    FredKrug

Silent Death is Emerging from the Shadows Once More Empty Re: Silent Death is Emerging from the Shadows Once More

Post by FredKrug Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:03 am

Sounds like someone wants a thrashin'. Miss the bruises?
    Testament
    Testament

Post by Testament Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am

nice 2 see you in some meaning of what i just said welcome little Kruggles i see you and dadashi are already going at it
    FredKrug
    FredKrug

Post by FredKrug Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Sounds like you are just bursting with joy to see me.... Ah, well, there is plenty of pain to go around.... And of course we're already going at it. We haven't had a fight since Insomnia....
    Testament
    Testament

Post by Testament Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:55 am

yes yes that is true well hope he won't beat you 2 bad cause i want that fight back i must rp
    FredKrug
    FredKrug

Post by FredKrug Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:00 pm

Hehehe. Don't worry, I'll be sure to save something for you....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:55 pm