Role Play Hope

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role Play Hope

A forum dedicated to role play and a friendly community.

2 posters

Testament vs Dadashi

Dadashi Hatake
    Dadashi Hatake
    Admin

Testament vs Dadashi - Page 2 Empty Re: Testament vs Dadashi

Post by Dadashi Hatake Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:08 pm

Kami didn't wake up, not yet at least. It was at least an hour before she began to stir. She awoke to some pain in her arm, and a slight dizziness in her head. She squinted her eyes a few times trying to regain her vision to its normal clarity.

"What... Where am I?" She asked, trying to move her arm, the broken one. She quickly stopped that and winced in pain. Then she remembered the fight. "Oh no, I've been captured by the enemy! I'll never say anything, you can just kill me!" she shouted, closing her eyes tight, fearing what would happen.
    Testament
    Testament

Post by Testament Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:15 pm

Sprekk laughed at the girl he was laughing so hard he couldn’t speak, but he finally stopped, “its ok I’m not you’re enemy if I remember correctly you attacked me first” Sprekk just kept looking at her “I never did give you my name its Sprekk, I’m sorry for fighting with you but I didn’t have much of a choice since you did try 2 kill me” He then waited to see what she would do.
    Dadashi Hatake
    Dadashi Hatake
    Admin

Post by Dadashi Hatake Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:57 pm

"Are you serious? You're not going to take my skills and report them to your village?" she asked, talking being the only thing she could do. She was too drained of chakra to do anything else.

Slowly she lifted her uninjured arm up, and used her fingers to brush the bangs from her face. She sighed and rolled her head just a little to look at Sprekk. "I can't remember if I introduced myself or not. My name is Kami Kijo, but everyone calls me Ki." (sounds like key) She sighed again and closed her eyes, trying to relax.
    Testament
    Testament

Post by Testament Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Sprekk only smiled as she spoke “no I’m not going to kill you, there would be no reason even though you’re jutsu are very unique, but other then that I could never kill such a nice girl” Sprekk then stood up and walked over to kami “you have a very nice name Kami” he put his hand out for her to grab “now how about we go to a hospital, I can’t see out of my eye and my left leg is really hurt and so is my arm, and we should get there before anything bad happens to you’re arm pretty lady” Sprekk still smiling as he said that not sure what she would do hoping she won’t attack.
    Dadashi Hatake
    Dadashi Hatake
    Admin

Post by Dadashi Hatake Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Kami blushed then slowly nodded her head. She sat up carefully, then managed to get to her feet, now leaning against the Buddha statue. "We should be able to make it to my village easily..." she said, trying to avoid looking at Sprekk. [color=pink]"It's not too far away, we just have to follow the path leading from the shrine." she said.

She slowly walked away from the statue, walking past Sprekk, towards the path. "I-if... If you can't make it, I could try to help you, my legs are ok aside from a few bruises..." she said quietly.
    Testament
    Testament

Post by Testament Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:14 pm

“I should be able to do some kind of walking” Sprekk walked right next to her as the headed to the mist village.
    Dadashi Hatake
    Dadashi Hatake
    Admin

Post by Dadashi Hatake Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:58 pm

Once again Testament, you have defeated me.

Winner: Testament

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:30 am